Injured At Work? Get The Workers’ Compensation Benefits You Deserve.
Suffering a serious injury that prevents you from working can be challenging on many levels. The difficulty of recovering physically from your injuries can be compounded by financial concerns. Will you lose your job? How will you afford the medical bills? Do you qualify for workers’ compensation?
At The Law Office of Gary C. Nelson, a great part of our legal practice is dedicated to helping injured workers obtain compensation for their work-related injuries. We are local Modesto attorneys, not some out-of-town law firm looking to make a quick buck, so let us put our decades of experience to work for you. We understand how devastating a work accident can be to your livelihood, which is why we will do everything we can to help you obtain the benefits you need and help you get back to work, if at all possible.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
Not only do we offer FREE initial consultations, but we also handle workers’ comp cases on contingency ― meaning you don’t pay attorney fees unless we get you benefits or a recovery.
A Fair Settlement Is No Accident
It takes experience, skill and commitment to make a workers’ compensation claim successful. If you are limited at work due to injuries, we can help you explore options for obtaining the compensation you need. When you work with our firm, we will:
- Help you understand and defend your rights as an injured worker, whether you are a farm hand, an assembly line worker at a manufacturing facility, a nurse or any other type of employee
- Help you obtain every workers’ compensation benefit you may be entitled to, including benefits to cover your medical expenses and lost wages
- Help you seek all sources of compensation following a work-related injury, including possible third-party lawsuits
- Walk you through every step of the complex and impersonal workers’ compensation process
- Fight for your benefits if your workers’ comp claim has been denied, even if that means litigation
Free Initial Consultations Scheduled Quickly
It is always beneficial to get things started right away in workers’ compensation cases, and we are committed to getting your case started as soon as possible. When you call for a free initial consultation, we will work to get your consultation scheduled quickly.