Were You Hurt At A Manufacturing Site?
Maybe you hurt your back lifting and stacking heavy boxes in a warehouse. Maybe you were exposed to a dangerous chemical. Maybe you got a hand caught in moving machinery. No matter how you were injured on the job, you can turn to The Law Office of Gary C. Nelson.
We care about you and your family. We know how difficult it is to recover from your injuries while worrying about how to pay the bills. Let us take some of that stress off your shoulders. Our lawyers can help you seek workers’ compensation benefits for your work-related injuries.
We are a local law firm that helps individuals injured at manufacturing sites in Modesto and elsewhere in Stanislaus County. Examples of such sites include:
- Walnut processing companies such as DeRuosi Nut
- Wine bottle manufacturing facilities such as the Gallo Glass Company
- Canneries such as Stanislaus Food Products
- Cereal manufacturers such as Ceres
- Steelworking companies such as GK Steelworks
Are You An Undocumented Worker?
If you’re not a U.S. citizen, don’t worry. You still have the right to workers’ compensation benefits. Your employer is not allowed to question your immigration status. It doesn’t matter if you are in the country illegally or not. California state law protects you. Let us help you seek the money and medical care you need.
From Slips And Falls To Amputations, We Handle It All
With more than 30 years of experience, founding attorney Gary C. Nelson is ideally equipped to help you seek benefits. He and the rest of our team have handled a wide array of workers’ compensation cases involving:
- Slips, trips and falls that lead to broken bones or traumatic brain injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries such as back strain or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Machinery accidents, which can cause amputations, crushed limbs and other harm
- Chemical exposure that can cause burns, lung disease, breathing issues and more
Call For A Free Consultation Today
Call our Modesto office today at 209-222-4089 to schedule a free consultation. You can also reach us online. We charge only contingency fees, so you pay our lawyers nothing unless we recover benefits for you.